Meezan Bank offers Freelancers the opportunity to open an account in order to receive work payments directly and enjoy essential banking services without any hassle.
According to the details, Freelancers can open a Meezan Freelancer Account in Pakistan Rupee (PKR) or Foreign Currency (FCY) in both Current and Savings.
- Free Chequebook
- Free Pay Orders
- Free Internet Banking
- Online Branch Banking
- Unlimited Withdrawals
- Inward Foreign Remittance
- Free Meezan Mobile Banking App
- Debit Card
- SMS Alerts
- Opportunity to Invest in Meezan Bank’s Certificate of Islamic Investments (COIIs)
- Ability to pay utility bills, fees and conduct other fund transfers in Pakistan using Meezan Internet Banking Facility and Mobile App.
Proof of profession such as copy of agreement/certificate/ letter-based correspondence that
- Portal name through which services are provided
- Nature of services
- Scope of work
- Copy of Sale Tax NTN Certificate
Moreover, a valid source of income such as the certificates / statements of earnings for past
3 months or any other document provided by the companies / clients proving that the freelancer
is working for it and has earned a particular amount of income in past 3 months, are also
considered a valid source of income.
Meezan Bank provides debit card for only PKR account and charges will be based on the bank’s Schedule of Charges.