Saturday: Today HEC (Higher Education Commission) has announced the Chinese government scholarship program 2021.
How to Apply For Chinese Scholarship Program
The candidates can apply for the scholarship in the bachelor’s, master’s, and Ph.D. degree programs. The scholarships are offered in different programs such as science, medicine, education, fine arts, agriculture, engineering, literature, philosophy, legal studies, and management.
- The candidates must hold the Pakistani or AJ&K nationality.
- Applicants applying for undergraduate/bachelor’s degree program must have minimum qualification intermediate/A-level/FA-FSC (12 years of education) and be under the age of 25.
- Applicants applying for the Master’s degree program should have a Bachelor’s degree (16 years of education) and the age limit is 35.
- Applicants applying for the Ph.D./Doctoral degree program must have a Master’s degree MS/MPhil (17/18 years of education) and the age limit is 40 years.
- Applicants availing of any other types of scholarship are not eligible to apply.
- Candidates with incomplete degrees are not allowed to apply to this scholarship program.
How To Apply?
- To apply, the candidates have to submit the online application form at the HEC portal and CSC portal separately. In the case of non-submission of both application forms, the candidate will be disqualified.
- The candidates have to submit the Rs.500/- in any branch of Habib bank limited as an application processing fee.
- After the submission of the online application, the candidates are advised to retain their printed copy.
- Enter the correct details in the application form to avoid any inconvenience.
- The candidates are not required to submit hard copies of the applications at this stage.
- Incomplete application forms will not be entertained in any case.
The last date to apply for the Chinese government scholarship program 2021 is 18th January 2021