The Pakistani Higher Education Commission has issued an invitation to apply for the Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Program. The major goal of this programme is to provide financial assistance to students so that they can continue their education in a bachelor’s degree programme after completing intermediate. The programme provides funding for a variety of expenditures, including real university tuition fees, Mandatory Academic Charges (non-academic expenses such as electricity bills, dormitory dues, transportation charges, and so on are not covered), and a stipend of Rs.40,000 per year.
- The newly admitted students in the Fall 2021 session in public sector universities recognized with HEC are eligible to apply.
- The candidates that meet the eligibility criteria should provide accurate information while filling the application form.
- The scholarship will be awarded to the students on the basis of merit for the degree programs allowed by the Higher Education Commission.
- The Age limit for the candidates is set by the institution’s regulations.
- The candidates availing of any other scholarship are not eligible to apply for this program.
How To Apply?
- The candidates are required to fill and submit the online application form through the web portal of HEC.
- After submission of the online application form of Ehsaas Undergraduate Scholarship Project, the applicant have to take a printout of the application form and attach supporting documents that include a Copy of the applicant CNIC / B. Form, Copy of CNIC, Salary Slip / Income Certificate, Copies of last Six Month Utility Bills, Copy of Rent agreement in case of Rented House, Copies of Last Fee Receipts of Applicant and Siblings (If applicable), Copies of Medical bills/ expenditure related documents (if applicable), 01 Passport size Photograph of Applicant and 01 Picture of House from outside Front.
- The hard copy of the application form with the required documents should be submitted to the Student Financial Aid Office of the university only.
- The Scrutiny Committee of the university reserves the right to shortlist the candidates based on the information provided on the application form.
- The Incomplete application form will be rejected by the concerned authorities.
- The Institutional Scholarship Award Committee of the universities will interview the eligible candidates and then award the scholarship.
- Scholarship awardees have to sign a deed of agreement on a stamp paper as per the instructions of the commission.
- The Financial Aid Office of the university will issue the Final Scholarship Award Letter to the candidates.
- The awarded scholarship is not transferable in any case to other universities/ academic programs/ academic sessions.
- The Scholarship funding will continue for the next semester/ year subject to satisfactory academic performance.
- During any stage of selection if the information provided in the application form is found to be wrong then the application form of the candidate will be rejected.
The last date to submit the application form for Undergraduate Scholarship Program is 30th November 2021. So apply before the deadline to avoid any inconvenience.