Muslims all over the world will celebrate Eid ul Adha, the Islamic celebration of sacrifice, on July 10, 2022. Planning for Eid-ul-Adha should begin as soon as possible, and one of the most crucial things to consider is the prayer time. The timing for Eid-ul-Adha in Pakistan varies every year since it depends on the sighting of the moon. We can, however, provide you with a broad timeline for the prayer in 2022. According to the lunar cycle, Eid-ul-Adha will probably fall on either July 10 . It is not usually held in the morning, but the exact time will be revealed closer to the event. In order to prepare for yet another wonderful Eid celebration, mark your planner.
The greeting “Eid Mubarak” will be used, as will the ritual of exchanging presents and sharing meals with loved ones.
Eid Mubarak might mean “blessed festival” or “blessed feast” in its literal sense, although it’s most often interpreted as “happy Eid.”. Blessed in Arabic means “mubarak,” whereas Eid denotes a feast or festivity.
Eid-ul-adha Prayer’s time in Karachi 2022
Eid-ul-adha Prayer’s time in Karachi 2022 in different areas are given below:
- Jamia Masjid Behind Central Jail: 6:30am
- Masjid Usman Ghani Johar Bkock 12: 6:30am
- Jamia Masjid Mehmoodiyah, Liyari: 6:30am
- Jamia Masjid Farooq e Azam: 6:50am
- Jamia Masjod Quba Keamari: 7:00am
- Jamia Masjid Aqsa Muzaffarabad colony: 7:00am
- Federal B Area Jamia Masjid Madina: 7:00am
- Super highway, Behind New Sabzi Mandi: 7:10am
- Eid Gah T ground FB Area: 7:15am
- Al Huda mosque, Gaddafi Town: 7:30am
- Jamia Masjid Norani, Orangi: 7:45
- Pearl Continental Hotel: 8:00am
- Jamia Masjid Qadir, Shahre e Faisal: 10:00am