There are several methods for downloading videos from Facebook. Some individuals like to use software and applications, while others prefer to employ the most expedient ways available. This post will show you how to download Facebook videos. Continue reading!
How to Download Facebook Videos
Although you may save any Facebook post to watch later, you may wish to save the video to your phone or computer permanently for offline watching in some situations. So, in this post, we’ve gathered a list of several applications and online aid services that may help you save a movie to your computer or smartphone.
With that said, here’s the list of all online apps and software that can help you save Facebook videos on your device and PC.
- Mbasic Facebook
- Internet download manager
- 4K video downloader
- Freemake video downloader
- Total video downloader
Keepvid is one of the quickest ways to download videos from Facebook on PC or handheld devices. According to the description given on their website page, Keepvid allows users to download videos from more than 1000+ sites. It’s arguably one of the fastest ways to download videos from the internet. Here’s how you can download Facebook videos through Keepvid.
- Keepvid is one of the fastest methods to download Facebook videos to your computer or mobile device.
- Once you have accessed the website, find the video you want to download.
- Play the video and right-click on the video then click on show video URL.
- Select the video URL and copy it.
- Once the URL has been copied, go back to the Keepvid website and paste the URL in the link field.
- After that, click on “download now
Almost all web downloading providers follow a similar approach and offer similar functionality. Savefrom.net, on the other hand, is unique in that it offers a browser extension that allows users to download any movie without leaving the site. Follow the steps on savefrom.net to download any Facebook video.In your browser, go to Savefrom.net.
Copy the URL of the Facebook video you want to download.
Return to savefrom.net and paste the URL into the provided area after it has been copied.
Next, select “download” from the drop-down menu.
Lastly, select the video format and click on the “download” button again to save the file on your device
Follow the on-screen instructions to download any video from FBdown.net.
Visit the official website of FBdown.net.
Copy and paste the URL of the video you want to download into the Facebook downloader link area.
Click “download” after copying and pasting the URL.
- The downloader will fetch all the video details and will ask you to choose the quality and format of the video.
- Finally, choose the location and save the video in the preferred place on your device.
This service is not like the one we have mentioned above. It is much simpler and allows users to easily download videos. Here’s what you need to do.
- Go to the Facebook website.
- Play the video you want to download.
- Right-click on the video then click on show video URL.
- Now copy the URL and paste it in the new tab. Don’t press enter yet.
- Replace “www” with “mbasic.” in the video URL then press enter.
- As soon as you press enter, the video loads in the browser.
- Right-click on the video and choose “save video as” to download it in your computer or mobile device.
The method for downloading videos using Getfvid is the same regardless of the operating system you’re using. Simply follow the instructions provided below.
On the device you’re using, go to the Getfvid website.
Return to Facebook and watch the video you want to save.
Its URL should be copied and pasted into the Getfvid video link field.
After you’ve copied and pasted the URL, click the download button.
- Once all the video details are fetched, you will be given options for downloading the video in the available formats.
- Finally, select the format and store the video in the preferred location.
Note: You can use all the aforementioned methods on your smart devices and computer.
Many of you know about IDM and how good it is. But the problem with IDM is that it isn’t free for a lifetime and only available on desktop. After a 30-day free trial, you must buy the software. Otherwise, you won’t be able to use it after expiration of trial. However, it provides much better transfer speed as compared to other downloaders and its downloading process is quite simple as well. To download any video via IDM, here’s what you have to do.
- Download and install IDM on your computer.
- Once it has been installed, run it on your PC.
- IDM automatically adds the extension into your browser. However, if it isn’t added in the browser, you have to install the extension manually by going into IDM integration settings.
- After the extension has been added successfully, head over to Facebook and play any video you like.
- Once the video starts playing, a ‘download video’ button will appear on your screen.
- Click the button and start downloading the video in your desired location.
So, to download any video from Facebook via 4K downloader, here’s what you need to do.
- Download and install the software on your PC.
- Once the installation process is completed, run it on your computer.
- Now play the video you want to download and copy its URL.
- After copying the video URL, maximize 4K downloader and click on the paste link button on the top left side of your screen.
- Now paste the copied video URL in the given field.
- Next up, select the format and quality of the video then choose the location where you want to save the video.
- Finally, click on the download button and save the video from Facebook.
Freemake Video Downloader
Freemake video downloader, like other applications, can download all sorts of videos from Facebook and other major video sharing services. It not only allows users to download videos with a single click, but it also allows them to convert films to their desired format. The methods for utilising Freemake to download videos from Facebook are as follows.
- First, download Freemake video downloader on your PC.
- Run the setup and complete its installation process.
- Once the installation process has been finished, open the software.
- Now head over to Facebook and copy the link of the video you want to download.
- After copying the link, click on “paste URL” button and paste the copied URL.
- The video will start to download automatically.
Total Video Downloader (For Mac Only)
If you’re a Mac user, this downloader is a must-have for you if you want to download videos from Facebook. Moreover, users can download videos from other streaming sites in different formats as well. The procedure for downloading videos is similar to the aforementioned methods. Just copy-paste the link and download will start automatically.
The only problem with this software is that it does not provide all features in the trial version. To access all the features of the software, you need to buy the full version of the software.
Top 5 Facebook Video Downloaders for Mobile
As most of the people use Facebook on their smart devices, so we thought we should share a list of the apps that can assist you in downloading Facebook videos on mobile. Below are some of the top-rated video downloading apps for both Android and iOS users.
- Advanced Download Manager
- Documents by Readdle
- Video Downloader for Facebook
- Get them all
Documents by Readdle (iOS)
This app is quite well-created and can download any type of files to your phone. It allows users to download multiple files at a time and at quite a fast speed. However, users have reported some bugs that cause the app to crash.
Documents by Readdle (iOS)
It is a free iOS file manager through which you can download any video from Facebook. Just use Safari to open Facebook and play the video you want to download. Tap the share button to find the video link. Copy it and go back to the documents app. Now use app built-in browser to store the video. Paste the link in the app browser and save the video by using the download links.
Video Downloader for Facebook (Android)
This is a simple app specifically made for downloading videos from Facebook. Through this app, Android users can directly store the videos in the desired location on their device. It supports several video formats and resolutions.
Get Them All (Android)
This application is quite impressive and allows easy downloading of different files from several websites. You can download images, documents and videos from any site you like including Facebook. So, Android users head over to Google Play store and download this well-designed app today.
Clipbox is a simple and easy to use iOS app through which users can save any video they like by just copy-pasting the link in the app downloading section. You can also edit the video in Clipbox.
Saving a Video on Facebook
As we have mentioned all the permanent ways to save videos from Facebook, sometimes you simply want to save video within Facebook so you can easily watch it later. Just follow the instructions given below.
- Click or tap on three dots at the top right of the post.
- After clicking the three dots, you will see different options. Click or tap on “save video”.
- The video will be added to the “saved videos” folder.
Well, there you have it! This is how you can download videos from Facebook. If you have questions related to the topic, feel free to write them in the comments section.