Easypaisa is Pakistan‘s first mobile banking platform, allowing users to manage their entire financial portfolio on the move. You can handle all of your financial activities using this app, from paying utility bills to making donations, without any difficulty. You may now order an Easypaisa debit card from the convenience of your own home. This leads us to the main point of this article: how to obtain an Easypaisa debit card.
Easypaisa is a subsidiary of Telenor Microfinance Banking, which gives consumers with immediate access to all digital banking services. It helps individuals to embrace a digital lifestyle. So, if you want to take advantage of all branchless banking services, open an Easypaisa account right now. You may learn how to create one by reading our post on how to build an Easypaisa account.
Let’s go right to the topic without wasting any more time.
1st Method of Obtaining an Easypaisa Debit Card
The debit card may be ordered using the Easypaisa app or by phoning the Easypaisa hotline. You must follow the steps outlined below to order a debit card using the mobile app.
Install the Easypaisa mobile app on your smartphone or tablet. (If you don’t already have the mobile app, get it from the Play Store or App Store.)
After you’ve logged in, go to “My account.”
- Next up, tap on “order your debit card” then choose the card you want.
- After selecting the card, click on “order now”. In the next step, you will be asked to enter your address, area, city etc. Once you have entered all the information, tap on proceed.
- Note: After confirmation, a card fee of 500 will be deducted from your Easypaisa mobile account. If you don’t have sufficient balance in your account, then your debit card request will be unsuccessful.Your debit card will be delivered to you in 15 working days.
The Second Method
Anyone with a mobile device may order the debit card using this technique, which is pretty easy. To learn how to accomplish this, simply read the instructions below:
- Open your mobile phone dialler.
- Telenor sim users will have to dial 3737 and other network users will have to dial 042-111-003737 from their mobile device.
- Call centre agent will ask for your address details and will take your consent for deduction of card fee from your mobile wallet.
- And that’s it! You will receive the debit card in 15 working days.
- After getting your debit card, you need to set the 4 digit pin for your card. You can do it through the mobile app or by calling Easypaisa helpline.And that’s how you can get Easypaisa debit card. If you have found this article helpful or have any questions pertaining to the topic, then feel free to comment in the section provided below.