How to Write Urdu in MS Word: Urdu is the national language of Pakistan. Various documents and literature content are written in the Urdu language. Moreover, there is a lot of software for writing in Urdu.
Most people prefer to write Urdu content in the MS office. Below you can check the guidelines to write the Urdu language in MS office or urdu typing in ms word.
Also check: How to Promote Your Product on Daraz
Writing the Urdu language in MS Word (Windows 10)
- Go to the setting in the search box. You can open a search box from the taskbar.
- Once you open settings app in Windows 10, various options will appear on your screen.
- Select Time & Language option by clicking on it.
- Now click on Language.
- A ‘preferred languages’ option will appear on your screen. Click on A’dd a preferred language’.
- After that, search Urdu and click on it.
- After that, click on Next to install Urdu as the preferred language. The windows will download the Urdu language pack and install the pack for you.
- Now, open MS Word and change the default language to Urdu.
- You can change the default language by clicking on the Review on the menu bar. Click on language.
- Change the default language to Urdu. Now you can write Urdu in MS Word.