- AJK Election 2021:AJK Azad Jammu and Kashmir Election Results 2021 are planned to held on Sunday 25 July,2021 for a five-year term.
- Over 3.2 million voters are set to elect the 53-member assembly of AJK Election 2021 Azad Jammu and Kashmir.
Major political parties contesting polls for AJK Election 2021 are as follows:
- Pakistan Tehreek-e-Insaf
- Pakistan Muslim League-Nawaz
- Jammu and Kashmir Muslim Conference
- Pakistan People’s Party
- Tehreek-e-Labbaik Pakistan
- Jammu and Kashmir Democratic Party
Party PML(N) PPP Leader’s seat LA-28 LA-2 Last election 31 seats 3 seats Leader Attique Ahmed Khan Sultan Mehmood Chaudhry Party MC PTI
For 45 general seats, more than 700 candidates from 32 political and religious parties are contesting. The remaining 8 seats are reserved out of which five are for women, and one each for overseas Kashmiris, technocrats and religious scholars. Members of the reserved seats are nominated after the elections.
Out of 45 general seats, 12 seats are reserved for Kashmiri. Therefore, in the 10 districts of AJK, elections will take place on 33 seats only.
Out of 700 candidates, only 20 women candidates are contesting elections from general seats.
Total voters and total polling station with male and female percentages are as follows:
Total Polling Station:6,139