In Pakistan, the Samsung Galaxy M52 costs Rs. 82,999. The selling pricing of Samsung mobile gadgets under official warranty is regulated by official dealers and warranty providers.
In Pakistan, the Samsung Galaxy M52 costs Rs. 82,999.
Samsung costs $515 in US dollars.
Samsung Galaxy M52 is a fantastic phone.
- Samsung is currently developing the Galaxy M52 smartphone. Samsung is revealing a new device from its M-series lineup. The smartphone falls between a low-end and a mid-range device. According to rumors, it will have the same design and specifications as the newly released Galaxy F52 5G.
- The Samsung Galaxy M52 is the device in question. The smartphone contains a Qualcomm SM7225 Snapdragon 778G 5G chipset, which is the most powerful chipset available, and a 2.4 GHz Octa-Core engine inside the Samsung Galaxy M52 to make the device incredibly speedy. In addition, this smartphone is equipped with an Adreno 642L GPU.
- The smartphone’s display screen measures 6.7 inches and offers a Full HD + resolution of 1080 x 2400 pixels to the user. The new Samsung Galaxy M52 features the latest Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive Touchscreen display, which is well known for its excellent performance.
- Samsung’s Galaxy M52 smartphone has an 8-gigabyte RAM capacity, which is often found in high-end smartphones from most firms. However, the company’s maker includes it in the handset to attract users’ attention.
- The Samsung M52 will have a 128-gigabyte internal storage capacity. This is a significant quantity of storage space, allowing the device’s user to save a large amount of data for future use. You can also use a microSD card to expand your internal storage.
- The Samsung Galaxy M52 features a triple camera configuration with the main sensor of 64 megapixels wide, a 12 megapixels ultrawide sensor, and a 5 megapixels macro camera. A 32 Megapixel selfie camera is included for capturing images and videos of your loved ones.
- The Samsung Galaxy M52 has an optical fingerprint scanner hidden beneath the display to keep it safe from intruders. The phone’s battery capacity will be around 5000 mAh. This is sufficient power for the Galaxy M52, and the battery may be charged at a rate of 15W.
Samsung Galaxy M52 detailed specifications
||Android 11 OS
||One UI 3.1
||164.2 x 76.4 x 7.4 mm
||Hybrid Dual SIM, Dual Standby, (Nano-SIM)
||Icy Blue, Blazing Black, White
||SIM1: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
SIM2: GSM 850 / 900 / 1800 / 1900
||HSDPA 850 / 900 / 1700(AWS) / 1900 / 2100
||LTE band 1(2100), 3(1800), 5(850), 7(2600), 8(900), 20(800), 38(2600), 40(2300), 41(2500)
||Octa-core (4 x 2.4 GHz Kryo 670 + 4 x 1.8 GHz Kryo 670)
||Qualcomm Snapdragon 778G 5G (6 nm)
||Super AMOLED Plus Capacitive Touchscreen, Multitouch
||1080 x 2400 Pixels (~393 PPI)
||128GB Built-in, 8GB RAM
||microSDXC (uses shared SIM slot)
||Triple Camera: 64 MP, f/1.8, 26mm (wide), PDAF + 12 MP, f/2.2, (ultrawide) + 5 MP, f/2.4, (macro), LED Flash
||touch focus, face detection, panorama, HDR, Video (4K@30fps, 1080p@30fps)
||32 MP, f/2.5, (wide), Video (1080p@30fps)
||Wi-Fi 802.11 a/b/g/n/ac/6, dual-band, Wi-Fi Direct, hotspot
||v5.0 with A2DP, LE
||Yes + A-GPS support & Glonass, BDS, GALILEO, BDS, QZSS
||FM Radio (Unspecified)
||USB Type-C 2.0, USB On-The-Go
||GPRS, EDGE, 3G (HSPA 42.2/5.76 Mbps), 4G LTE, 5G capable
||Accelerometer, Compass, Fingerprint (side mounted), Gyro, Virtual proximity sensing
||3.5mm Audio Jack, MP3/WAV/WMA/eAAC+/FLAC player, MP4/WMV/H.265 player, Speaker Phone
||SMS(threaded view), MMS, Email, Push Mail, IM
||Built-in + Downloadable
||Active noise cancellation with dedicated mic, ANT+ support, Photo/video editor, Document viewer
||(Li-ion Non-removable), 5000 mAh
||– Fast charging 25W
Price in Rs: 82,999 Price in USD: $515