How to Register for the PTI Raabta App 2022 Online?
According to Asad Umar, a top PTI official, PTI chairman Imran Khan plans to launch a PTI Raabta App to increase party membership.
Imran Khan has 2.7 million followers in Pakistan. Fortunately, technology is assisting these subscribers in reaching a platform.
The PTI Raabta App makes it simple to join the PTIAN family.
This PTI Raabta app is available for both iPhone and Android devices.
Users of this app will receive messages from PTI President Imran Khan. In fact, the opinion of the common man will prevail over that of the President.
PTI Raabta App Registration Online 2022
You may simply register for the PTI Raabta App 2022 online. Millions of people have already downloaded this software. These users are becoming more powerful by the day.
You may simply become a member as well. You may also ask questions after registering.
This Raabta application offers you two-way communication. You can interact with PTI party members and officials. There are the following steps that are necessary to complete online registration:
- Step 1:
Go to your mobile or laptop screen first
- Step 2:
Go to the App Store search bar and type “PTI Raabta App“
- Step 3:
You need to download this app on your phone
- Step 4:
Sign up for this app
- Step 5:
Fill out all required information and request registration
After some time, you may be able to join the PTI team. Imran Khan, Asad Umar, and Shah Mehmood Qureshi extended an invitation to all PTIANs to participate in the Raabta app.
Asad Umar addressed to the press at a press conference in Islamabad on the significance of the PTI Raabta App 2022.
All Pakistanis, particularly Khan loyalists, have the chance to join Imran Khan’s squad.
You may learn about all of the events by using this app. Imran Khan told the media that this app would help the party become more institutionalized.
Meritocracy is the focus of this PTI membership app. This application guarantees merit and give everyone the opportunity to participate in mainstream politics.
Although Pakistan is a democratic country, PTI Raabta App will improve democratic standards in Pakistan.
What’s the main purpose of this PTI Raabta App 2022?
- Submit membership
- Make the PTI an institution
- Ensure free and fair elections within the party
- To receive data from PTI supporters
- Guarantee meritocracy
- Two-way communication to bridge the gap between common supporters and PTI leadership
Local PTI Membership Terms and Conditions
- My access data will not be shared with anyone.
- All information is current and up-to-date to the best of our knowledge and belief.
- That the contracting party has the right to take the appropriate measures if the information turns out to be incorrect.
- I undertake to pay membership fees and required contributions on a regular basis.
- I release PTI and its authorized representatives from any liability for any misuse of my access data/application/ID.
- I authorize PTI to use all my contact information for the distribution of official and general information such as notices, communications, policies, guidelines, polls, manifestos, party updates, leadership messages, and campaigns including but not limited to elections local, parliamentary and partial elections, party campaigns, and other key issues.
PTI Membership Overseas Terms And Conditions
- My access information will not be revealed to anybody.
- To the best of our knowledge and belief, all information is current and up to date.
- That the contractual party has the authority to take necessary action if the information is found to be erroneous.
- I agree to pay PTI OIC membership fees in the amount, currency, and method specified. I understand that the membership cost is non-refundable, non-transferable, and only valid for a limited time, expiring on a date determined by OIC from time to time.
- I hereby release PTI and its authorized representatives from any and all responsibility for the abuse of my credentials/application/ID and agree not to enforce my GDPR rights in this regard.
PTI has my OK to utilize anything.
Discussion about this post