Oppo has revealed the A55s 5G, a new device in the A55 family. Despite the fact that the phone is called after the Snapdragon 480-powered A55s 5G that was introduced in Japan in November, it has comparable characteristics and design to the A55 5G, which was unveiled in January of last year.
The phone will include a Mediatek DIMENSITY 700 7nm Chipset. It supports a 13MP+2MP (Macro) back camera and an 8 Mega-Pixel front camera.
The smartphone, on the other hand, will feature a 5000mAh battery, but no rapid charging.
Oppo A55s 5G Price in Pakistan
Oppo A55s 5G price in Pakistan is expected to start at Rs31,800.
Oppo A55s 5G Specifications
- Chipset: MediaTek Dimensity 700 7nm
- CPU: Two Cortex-A76 cores (2.2 GHz) and six A55 (2.0 GHz)
- GPU: Mali-G57 MC2
- OS: Android 11, Color OS 11.1
- Supported Networks: GSM/ HSPA / LTE / 5G
- Display: a 6.5-inch LCD with HD+, 60Hz
- RAM: 6GB and 8GB
- Internal: 128GB
- Card Slot: MicroSDXC
- Rear: 13MP + 2MP (macro) + 2MP (depth)
- Front: 8MP
- Colors: Brisk Blue, Rhythm Black, and Temperament Gold
- Fingerprint Sensor: Side-mounted
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Battery: Li-Ion 5,000mAh, no fast charging