Applications for Phase-VI of the Prime Minister’s Youth Laptop Scheme have been launched, according to a recent announcement on the program’s Twitter account.
📢 Attention all high-achieving students! 👨💻👩💻
💻 Applications for the PM's Youth Laptop Scheme are now open.
All high achieving public sector university students can visit our website and apply today.
— Prime Minister's Youth Programme (@PMsYouthProgram) May 30, 2023
Here’s how applicants can register for the PM’s Youth Laptop Scheme:
- Applicants can register for the scheme through the official PMYP Website.
- Personal information, including the CNIC (Computerized National Identity Card) number, mobile number, and email address, must be provided accurately. It is crucial to submit correct information, as any incorrect or false data may lead to the cancellation of the registration.
- After completing the registration, the applicant needs to log in to their account.
- To check the status of the application, the applicant should navigate to the “Application Status” section. This will provide them with information regarding the progress of their application.
- Applicants should check the List of Eligible Universities available on the website to determine if their university is eligible for the Phase VI of the scheme.