PSL 6 Points table 2021 edition 6 has started on 9th June 2021. Here is the updated Points table 2021, match-to-match updates, head-to-head results, run rate, and team standing.
The sixth edition of the T20 league was postponed indefinitely in March due to a coronavirus outbreak. As many as seven players and staff members tested positive for the virus.
However, It was moved to the United Arab Emirates but the strict quarantine rules in Abu Dhabi delayed the PSL’s resumption.
PSL 6 Points table 2021 (Pakistan Super League)
Check the updated PSL 2021 Points table Live
Also check: PSL 6 schedule 2021
PSL 6 2021 Points Criteria
PSL 6 Points Table 2021 latest team standings and ranking with total wins, losses, and points after each game played this year. Each team plays the opponent twice and the top 4 teams qualify for PSL Playoffs based on the points table listed below. The PSL Points Table is based on the ICC System where each team is awarded 2 points for win during group stages. In case of a draw during the group stage, the winner shall be decided through super over. The PSL 6 Points Table shows wins, losses, total points, net run rate after each match. All teams play 10 matches each. The top 4 teams advance to Play-offs and finals.
Win – 2 points
No Result – 1 point
Tied – 1 point
- The team with the maximum number of points in the group stage will get the top position in the PSL points table.
- If two or more teams are tied on points in the group stage then the team with a better run rate will automatically earn the top spot above the other team in the PSL points table.
- If two or more teams are tied on points as well as share the same net run rate in the group stage then the team with the most number of wins will be ahead of the other team in PSL points Table
- If two teams are still equal on points (same net run rate and the number of wins) in the group stage then the head-to-head results between the two sides will determine the top position in the PSL points table 2021.
In the group stage, teams will be ranked on the following criteria:
- Higher number of points
- If equal, higher number of wins
- If equal, least number of defeats
- If still equal, the result of head to head meeting
- If still equal, net run rate