PSL 6 Points table 2021 edition 6 will be starting on 20 February 2021. Here is the updated Points table 2021, match to match updates, head-to-head results, run rate, and team standing.
PSL 2021 Starting from the 20th of February with an exceptional opening ceremony, the draft and player selection has successfully taken place in Lahore.
Moreover, According to the guidelines of the National Command and Operation Centre (NCOC), only 20 percent of the crowd will be allowed into the stadium for each match. Meanwhile, the government’s coronavirus standard operating procedures (SOPs) for spectators will be strictly followed.
PSL 6 Points table 2021 (Pakistan Super League)
Check the updated PSL 2021 Points table Live
Also check: PSL 6 schedule 2021
PSL 6 2021 Points Criteria
PSL 6 Points Table 2021 latest team standings and ranking with total wins, losses, and points after each game played this year. Each team plays the opponent twice and the top 4 teams qualify for PSL Playoffs based on the points table listed below. The PSL Points Table is based on the ICC System where each team is awarded 2 points for win during group stages. In case of a draw during the group stage, the winner shall be decided through super over. The PSL 6 Points Table shows wins, losses, total points, net run rate after each match. All teams play 10 matches each. The top 4 teams advance to Play-offs and finals.
Win – 2 points
No Result – 1 point
Tied – 1 point
- The team with the maximum number of points in the group stage will get the top position in the PSL points table.
- If two or more teams are tied on points in the group stage then the team with a better run rate will automatically earn the top spot above the other team in the PSL points table.
- If two or more teams are tied on points as well as share the same net run rate in the group stage then the team with the most number of wins will be ahead of the other team in PSL points Table
- If two teams are still equal on points (same net run rate and the number of wins) in the group stage then the head-to-head results between the two sides will determine the top position in the PSL points table 2021.
In the group stage, teams will be ranked on the following criteria:
- Higher number of points
- If equal, higher number of wins
- If equal, least number of defeats
- If still equal, the result of head to head meeting
- If still equal, net run rate