Xiaomi, a Chinese smartphone maker, just launched the K50 and K50 Pro. In addition to the flagship smartphones, the firm unveiled the K40S, a smartphone that is quite similar to the K40.
Display & Design
The phone has a 6.67-inch E4 AMOLED display with a refresh rate of 120Hz and a resolution of 1080 x 2400px. The touch sampling rate may exceed 360Hz when gaming.
The gadget is available in four distinct colors: black, grey, blue, and green.
Internal Components and Storage
The Redmi K40S is powered by a Snapdragon 870 SoC with RAM choices of 6GB, 8GB, and 12GB, as well as UFS 3.1 internal storage options of 128GB and 256GB.
The smartphone has an optically stabilized 48MP f/1.8 primary lens with a 1/2.0-inch Sony IMX582 sensor. The triple camera unit has an 8MP ultra-wide sensor as well as a 2MP macro sensor.
In addition, the K40S sports a 20MP selfie camera.
Pricing & Battery
The smartphone has a 4,500mAh battery and supports 67W charging.
The K40S starts at $283 for the edition with 6GB RAM and 128GB internal storage. While the prices for the other variations are as follows:
- $315 for 8GB RAM and 128GB internal storage.
- $345 for 8GB of RAM and 256GB of internal storage.
- $377 for 12GB RAM and 256GB internal storage.
Redmi K40S Specifications
- Chipset: Qualcomm SM8250-AC Snapdragon 870 5G (7 nm)
- CPU: Octa-core (1×3.2 GHz Kryo 585 & 3×2.42 GHz Kryo 585 & 4×1.80 GHz Kryo 585)
- GPU: Adreno 650
- OS: Android 12, MIUI 13
- Supported Networks: GSM / CDMA / HSPA / CDMA2000 / LTE / 5G
- Display: 6.67 inches, AMOLED, 120Hz, 1080 x 2400 pixels,
- RAM: 6GB, 8GB, 12GB
- Internal: 128GB or 256GB
- Card Slot: No
- Rear: 48 MP, f/1.8, (wide) + 8 MP, 119˚ (ultrawide) + 2 MP, f/2.4, (macro)
- Front: 20 MP, (wide)
- Colors: Black, Gray, Blue, Green
- Fingerprint Sensor: Side-mounted
- Face Unlock: Yes
- Battery: Li-Po 4500 mAh, non-removable, fast charging 67W, 100% in 38 min
- Price: $283