On (25, January) Today (GBP/AED) British pound to aed (UAE Dirham), today conversion is based on open market rates which are set by the currency exchange dealers of U.A.E.
Below you can find the updated list British pound to aed today (gbp to aed) Exchange Rate Chart as per open market. Find the latest 1 British pound to aed Exchange Rate today (January 25, 2022).
More read: Best exchange rate in Dubai
British pound to AED (Emirati Dirham) | GBP to AED
|British Pound (GBP)||UAE Dirham (AED)|
|1 GBP||5.12914 AED|
|5 GBP||25.6457 AED|
|10 GBP||51.2914 AED|
|25 GBP||128.229 AED|
|50 GBP||256.457 AED|
GBP TO AED Today 25, January 2020 – You can find here One British Pound worth AED today, and 50 British Pound buys UAE Dirham at inter-bank exchange rates.
British Pound Information
- The official currency of the United Kingdom is the British Pound (GBP), which is used in Great Britain, British Overseas Territories, the South Sandwich Islands, and the British Antarctic Territory, as well as Tristan de Cunha. The Pound is divided into 100 pence. Another name used for the Pound is Sterling.
United Arab Emirates Information
- The symbol of United Arab Emirates Dirham is د.إ
- Currency Code of United Arab Emirates Dirham is AED
- Numeric Currency Code of United Arab Emirates Dirham is 784
- United Arab Emirates Dirham is divided in 100 Fils
- United Arab Emirates Dirham is currency of United Arab Emirates
Moreover, you can also find the currency exchange rates of USD to PKR, AED TO PKR, USD TO AED, and more here on financeudpates.net.