If you have been issued a fine in Dubai, you can check the status of your fines using your Emirates ID through the Dubai Police website or the Dubai Police app. Here are the steps to follow:
How to Check fines in dubai using emirates id
- Visit the Dubai Police website: Go to the official website of Dubai Police by typing in the web address (www.dubaipolice.gov.ae) on your web browser.
- Select “Services”: On the home page, click on the “Services” option, which is located on the top navigation bar.
- Click on “Traffic Fines”: After selecting “Services,” you will be presented with a list of options. Choose “Traffic Fines” from the list.
- Select “Inquiry by Emirates ID”: On the Traffic Fines page, select “Inquiry by Emirates ID.” You will then be prompted to enter your Emirates ID number.
- Enter Emirates ID number: Type your Emirates ID number into the required field and click on the “Inquiry” button. This will take you to a page displaying all the fines associated with your Emirates ID number.
- Check the fine details: After viewing your fines, you can check the details of each fine, such as the date, location, and amount of the fine.
If you are unable to access the Dubai Police website, you can also check your fines using the Dubai Police app. The steps are similar, and you will need to download the app to your smartphone from the App Store or Google Play Store.
By following these simple steps, you can check the status of your fines in Dubai using your Emirates ID number. Remember to pay any outstanding fines promptly to avoid additional penalties or legal action.