Daily Live Rates are provided by the local gold markets and bullion markets of Kuwait.
Kuwait today gold rate
|Gold Unit||Gold Price in Kuwaiti Dinar|
|24k per Tola||kwd 209.02|
|24k 10g||kwd 179.18|
|22k 10g||kwd 164.25|
The above chart shows the Gold Price in Kuwait in Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) calculated on the basis of a per gram as per different purity or karat. The different types of purity or karat in which the gold is commonly sold in Kuwait are 18K, 21K, 22K, and 24K. (Kalyan jewelers Kuwait gold rate)
Today Gold Rate in Kuwait today 22 carat
Gold rates change almost every day worldwide including Kuwait. Get the updates about today’s gold rate in Kuwait, and get rates of 18 carat, 20 carat, 21 carat and 22 carat gold. These rates are given in 1 tola, 1 gram, and 10 grams formats in Kuwaiti Dinar currency.
Best Gold Jewellery Shops in Kuwait
- Lazurde group has over 30 years of experience in jewelry in the Arab world with a high level of credibility.
- Address: The Avenues Mall,5th Ring Road, Al-Rai, Al Farwaniyah Governorate, Kuwait.
- Telephone: +965 22200781
- Email: email@example.com
- This famous name is the world’s leading jewelry has 13 showrooms in Kuwait.
- Address: Marina Mall, Floor 1, Salem Al Mubarak Street, Kuwait
- Telephone: +965 22597484
Al Othman Jewellery
- Al Othman Jewellery specializes in jewelry pieces studded with diamonds and pearls. It is one of the oldest jewelry shops in Kuwait that opened in 1981.
- Address: Maryam Complex, Salem Al Mubarak Street, Salmiya, Hawalli Governorate, Kuwait
- Telephone: +965 25754963
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Yessayan Jewelry is Established in 1977 in Beirut and has several branches in the Lebanese capital. It has invaded the Gulf markets for several years.
- Address: Kuwait City, Kuwait City, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
- Telephone: +965 22200619
- Kalyan Jewellers is an Indian jewelry store chain owned by the Kalyan Group. It was founded by T. S. Kalyanaraman, who started their first jewelry shop in 1993 in Thrissur, Kerala, India.
- Address: Plot no 14, Ground & Mezzanine Floor, Aboobacker Siddique Street, Al Ghunaim, Commercial Tower, Qibla, Capital Governorate, Kuwait
- Telephone: +965 22286733. Call them to know Gold rate in Kuwait today Kalyan jewelers.
Here are some tips for buying genuine 100% Gold Jewellery:
1. Know the purity
Gold is very malleable in its nature, in layman terms it’s very soft in its purest form (24 Karats). Hence it is not possible to make different shapes and size jewelry from its purest form. Therefore, different metals are added to shape them in different kinds of sizes and designs. The purest form is 24 karats, the other commonly known purity forms are 18K, 21k, and 22K. Where different alloys, for example, 21K where 21 parts of gold and 3 Parts of other metals (mostly copper) is added. Depending upon the purity the gold rates in Kuwait in Kuwaiti Dinars (KWD) are also determined.
2. Making charges
Making charges are associated with every piece of gold jewelry. This involves the labor charge while creating it and it’s added to the cost price over and above the current gold rates. Depending upon the nature of the business/ Jewellery brand, the charges are usually kept flexible and not fixed.
3. Man-made or Machine-Made?
The making charges on the machine-made ornaments are considered to be lower than the charges on the man-made ornaments, for obvious reasons. Thus, before buying any ornament you must discuss the origin of a particular piece as the more precision and care is taken in the handmade ones.
Depending upon the weight, purity, and current gold rate of the said purity or karat, the price of the jewelry is determined. When it comes to buying gold, the gold rate is set upon the weight and purity. For example, the gold rate in Kuwait for 18K purity per gram is 15.30 Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD). Hence the gold rate is always determined with weight and purity.
5. Gold Rates
The gold rates are fixed on a daily basis and they fluctuate as per the market forces. It is the commonly agreed rate at which the gold is priced to be sold. Having the idea about the current gold price in Kuwait in Kuwaiti Dinar (KWD) can help you determine the approx.